»

Monday, November 1, 2010

Nicki Minaj’s Pink Friday Release



The only features are Eminem and Drake but the song Drizzy is featured on isn’t being annoucend by Nicki’s camp (yet). I’m surprised Lil’ Wayne isn’t on the album but I’m assuming him being on Rikers Island for the past 9 months might have something to do with that. The clean version of the album will have the Will.I.Am collaboration Check It Out on it. Check out the complete tracklist for Nicki Minaj’s Pink Friday album dropping on November 22nd below:

01 I’m The Best
02 Roman’s Revenge f. Eminem
03 Did It On ‘Em
04 Right Thru Me
05 Fly
06 Save Me
07 Moment 4 Life
08 Here I Am
09 Dear Old Nicki
10 Your Love
11 Blow Ya Mind (Deluxe Edition Bonus)

Here is the latest release of the album if you aint heard




Nicki minaj ft Eminem - Romans revenge by WWW.VIIMAG.COM




go to www.viimag.com under music to hear "Blow you mind"

0 comments: