»

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

B2K Reunites..


Well, 75% of them did. We know that Raz B was not invited for good reason. As a former B2K fan who owned their albums, frequented their website during any class with a computer, read the fan fiction and wrote a little of my own (don't judge me); I can honestly say:


I know, I know, harsh but this is like 8 years too late. Too much has happened and people have moved on. The personal drama with the guys was more interesting than their time together and people just don't care anymore. Omarion, who was supposed to be the breakout star, has faded into semi-obscurity.

We know someone who isn't too happy about this. The one member who has been going hard for B2K was the one who was not invited. You know Raz-B had a lot to say from China. Don't ask me what he's doing in China because I have no idea.

Can someone get Raz-B a good therapist? I mean really. I'm sure Dr. Drew will be willing to have him on Vh1 and I'm sure he can use the coins. It's kind of sad to think about it. This man still has Razb2k as his twitter name 8 years after the break up. I know it hurt his feelings not to be invited but I wouldn't want crazy Raz B around. I heard none of them speak to him anymore and I don't blame them. You can be as crazy as you want to be but don't put my name into anything. 


0 comments: