»

Friday, April 30, 2010

Discretion is a Virtue





I have several Twitter accounts follow me @officialviimag and @donnatbroadway and I have a worn out Facebook account but I really feel like social media is the devil. Why? because it's like a drug to people who have no discretion. Although I'm fighting Twitter, I have to tweet because that's the hot thing right now but I don't know how deep I'll get. I used to post alot of Facebook statuses but I realized I needed to stop because people don't care. They don't care if you're depressed or if you just saw your boo. They don't want to hear about your co-worker pissing you off. Or maybe they do, which is another reason why you should be discreet. Twitter is a stalker's wet dream.

You mean I can go on line and find out everything you did in the last 24 hours and you won't even know I know? Yes, that's Twitter. To celebrities, please stop crying when your business gets out there because you put it out there. This is why I admire Beyonce. You will never know if her and Jay-Z have a sex tape or if she takes naked pictures for him because they're under lock and key. She barely acknowledges she has a husband, which works for them. For everyone who wants to be a real celebrity, put down the Twitter please. If you have no impulse control, have someone else tweet for you. Having loose lips is not sexy. I realized that certain food tastes better when I have it less often. Like McDonalds Mccafe or BK double cheese burgers. Having it too much cheapens it. Twitter is like that. So shut up and tweet less often so we'll miss you.

0 comments: