»

Friday, April 30, 2010

In Memoriam: Chris Brown's Career




What happens when you take America's top teen superstar is who extremely clean cut, add in an R&B star who is getting badder with every album, then multiply a pre-grammy night beating? You have what happened to Chris Brown's career. A little over a year ago, Chris Brown was on top of the world. He was set to perform at the Grammy's award but a little incident ruined his career and now he's an industry joke.

Please don't think I like to call R.I.P on people's careers because I don't but Chris Brown and Nicki Minaj make me want to shake them and slap some sense into them. Why is Diddy managing people and why is Chris Brown still tweeting and storming off of interviews?

In real talk, I feel sorry for Chris Brown although I smell a rat with the leaked sexy photos of Rihanna and the entire beating story . He had the world and lost it in a day, literally. I feel like he needs better handlers. He should have waited for Rihanna to speak out or spent a year in hiding really getting himself together.

Note to Chris Brown not that he knows this magazine exists: please stop whining on Twitter, it's not sexy.

"A lot of radio stations aren't playing my records. They are not being that supportive and I wouldn't expect them to," he said. "It's on the fans and what you guys do in your power to bring me back. That's all I need is you guys and nothing else will do that except for the fans."

"I'm doing everything that I need to do. I'm doing me as a person and I'm a better guy. It's on ya'll. My singing and my music I do it for you guys and everything else but it won't be possible if I'm not relevant on the radio and it wouldn't be possible for me to be an artist if I don't have the support."

"I can't be an underground mixtape artist. That's where we are. I just want all my fans to help me. I love ya'll. Peace,"


Just go away and let us miss you and then maybe we'll love you again. Also, when you are pleading with radio to play your music, don't storm out of interviews. People don't like it and it makes you look bad. Now would be the right time to eat a few humble pies. now that Justin Bieber is here, we don't really need you anymore

Here's the audio of Chris Brown's Q94 interview:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhSSnRojdzA&feature=player_embedded
.....I'm just saying,

0 comments: