»

Friday, October 28, 2011

Getting Stuck



This is another one from my personal diary. This is inspired by all the advice columns I listen to on youtube and the Steve Harvey Morning Show. When I listen to the letters about relationships that should have never been or lasted too long, I want to find the letter writer, smack them and tell them to move on. One of my favorite quotes, which is on my dream board, is "Let Go, Go On."

 Life is too short to get stuck in any, way shape or form. Do not waste your life on something that should have ended months or years ago. This includes relationships, jobs, things, anything that can cause you to get stuck.We get stuck because we cannot see the forest from the trees. We also get stuck because we're too lazy to find what we need to move on. We often feel like what we have, no matter how good or bad it is, is the best we can do. We don't realize more is out there because we're too close to the trees to see it. Why get stuck in something that no longer fits, never fit, is unhealthy, or isn't growing with you?Sometimes we guilt ourselves, or let others guilt us, into staying where we no longer belong or into stifling our growth.Why we feel we must settle for anything is beyond me? It's okay to want more, to want to be more, to want to be happy; it's okay to let go. Sometimes letting go isn't giving up, it's going on.


0 comments: