»

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The most beautiful person in the world

One of my favorite songs is Prince "The Most Beautiful Girl in the World." I listen to it for pleasure and when I need a boost. I like this song because it's not about external beauty but internal beauty.


As I was listening to the song, I realized I am the most beautiful woman in the world. It wasn't out of conceit, although I love my looks, it was because if I'm not who is? Some superficial celebrity whose job it is to look like that? Some stranger?If you're not the most beautiful person in your eyes, who is? Everyone should feel that way about themselves. It's not taking away anyone else's beauty, it's celebrating and appreciating your own. Everyone should be pro themselves.

My beauty is not only external but it's internal as well. I am beautiful because my spirit is beautiful. I am beautiful and no other woman can hold a handle to me. Your spirit can make you beautiful or ugly by default. Have you met a beautiful person, whose clothes were nice, hair was nice, skin flawless, features flawless, but their spirit was ugly? They became ugly very quickly. Their outer beauty and inner ugliness merged and all you noticed were their flaws. Same with a person lacking in out beauty. A person with a beautiful spirit and lacking physical looks becomes the most beautiful person in the world. You forget about their outer lack of beauty and become entranced by their inner beauty.

Celebrate your inner beauty and declare yourself the most beautiful person in the world.

0 comments: