»

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries


Before all you Kim stans comment saying how much money she has and how dare I hate on her, let me say that I couldn't care less about Kim Kardashian, in fact I find her irritating, but this was placed on my heart. So let's talk.

We all know Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries got married in August after a 6 month courtship. We also know that their marriage is on a timer. Anyone who watches their interactions is privy to that information. I'm pro marriage and I believe that there is no rule book for courting; every relationship is different. I just never bought the whole Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries thing.

  1. He doesn't know her. I know he's busy and all but he couldn't take 30 seconds to google her. It's not like she's a random woman, she's one of the most famous women in the world. Everything you need on Kim Kardashian is readily available. How did he not know about her father and the fact that she was married, is beyond me? Everyone knew that.
  2. He seems irritated with her. If you watch the Bora Bora episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, you can see his irritation with her. She cried that the room was too big, that it was too hot, and about her earring. If you watch the wedding special, he was irritated with a lot of things she did but he seemed to let them go for sake of peace.
  3. The Kardashians seem irritated with him. Khloe is not the biggest Kris fan and she has told him repeatedly but she seemed to let it go with the realization that they're now temporarily family. Kourtney didn't like Kris but she seemed to let it go when he defended Scott. Really Kourtney? You need more people.
  4. He doesn't buy into the Kardashian hype. On the wedding special, during a fight Kris kindly reminded Kim that four years ago she was just worked at a boutique. It was my favorite part of the entire special. Kim Kardashian lives in a fairy tale world while Kris is more practical.
  5. The ring. I think this whole marriage thing is planned. Looking at how practical Kris is, I don't buy into him spending $2 million of his $8 million net worth on a ring. And the publicist just happened to have it and everyone knew about it. Either the Kardashians bought it or it was gifted but I refuse to believe he bought it. Also, how was PEOPLE there to take pictures of the proposal and the engagement party, and they were interviewed at the party as it was going on? So the deal was done before the engagement? Suspicious
  6. It's all about Kim. When Kris Jenner forgot to book cars for the Humphries family, I knew it was a wrap. How does everyone associated with Kim have a car but not his family? I would've been too through, but that's me. Everything is about Kim. The cover, the special, the wedding. It was all Kim, Kris was just a tiny insert. When Mason came down the isle and Kris said, don't steal my shine little man, I thought Kris, it's not your wedding, you're just invited. 
  7. They treat Kris like a child. When Kim berated Kris for being late, in front of her mother and millions of people, I thought of  Jon and Kate. You can't talk to people like that. Especially not your future husband. One day Kris is going to leave and never come back, as all men who are berated do.
  8. She chased him. I'm sorry feminists and independent women, but the courting rules have not changed. A man is still the hunter, that's their nature. I have yet to see a relationship that is woman driven last because men are naturally the aggressors. He didn't even ask for her number, she gave it to a friend to give to him.
  9. They have no chemistry. I was looking at dlisted and saw a picture of them Kim and Kris and thought I have more chemistry with the cake I'm eating. They look like they're in two different pictures. There is no natural chemistry. She's smiling and he's looking off to the side into space. It's weird. 
Now that I have written a ridiculously long list, I will say that when Kris writes a book, after his confidentiality agreement expires. I will read it. I  want to know how it all went down and don't leave out any details. 

0 comments: