»

Thursday, July 1, 2010

T.I. partners with Remy Martin Cognac


Earlier this week, Remy Martin named Mr. Harris, Global Creative Consultant to their brand. Just a few of his new duties will consist of incorporating creative thinking on marketing initiatives including promotions, merchandising, and digital media. The new partnership will also include work with his K.I.N.G. Foundation and future collaborative projects.

In a press release, T.I. states “I’ve been a fan of Remy Martin for many years so I’m honored to be working with them as creative consultant..[sic]...And now after my trip to Cognac [France], I admire the brand’s genius even more. I’m excited about all the possibilities of this partnership.'


T.I. partners with Remy Martin Cognac

Remy Cointreau USA's director of marketing and branded entertainment states that T.I. will be apart of their upcoming 'Things are Getting Interesting' marketing campaign.

Tip hinted at the new venture earlier this week when he appeared on Chelsea Lately. He offered Miss Handler a autographed bottle of Remy Martin VSOP and made the announcement that he would be releasing his own signature cognac blend soon.



Rappers and alcohol, go figure.

0 comments: