»

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Ciara's Crazy Shoe Budget


I can't say I'm mad at her because I love shoes but I can say I'm mad at the money mis-management. With all the talk of this being Ciara's last chance to make it in the music industry, CiCi may need to slow down. Here is the quote from Pride Magazine

“When I go shopping, my most extravagant purchases are normally going to be shoes. I just love shoes and go for what’s hot. I like everything from Louboutin and Dr Martens to Versace and Fendi.
“A person should always be able to afford to buy extravagant shoes. I think I probably own maybe a thousand pairs… It depends on the items, but, on an average shopping trip I probably spend a minimum of $1,200. It’s not that bad! On average, I will spend about $11,000 a month (on shoes).”
Like I said before, I love shoes but Ciara needs to slow down.

0 comments: