»

Monday, October 18, 2010

Celebrate You: Happy Birthday to Me


Yes, my dear it is my birthday and while I'm really celebrating me, I want you to celebrate you too. It is a blessing to be celebrating my 24th birthday because many people don't get to this milestone but I want you to act like it's your big day also. If this doesn't make sense, please ignore it because I'm working on 5 hours of sleep and I just came back from NY a little over 3 hours ago, so I started driving at 6:00 a.m. But the point of this post is to remind you to move forward. What do most people do on their birthdays? They look at the progress they've made in their lives, make changes, cry about their lives, party, and treat themselves. Why do people only do that once a year? In honor of my birthday, as much as I would love a few hundreds, I want you to look at your life map and see where you are, what changes you can make, and celebrate you. Do something fun for yourself.

0 comments: