»

Monday, October 11, 2010

Something in the Milk isn't Clean


I'm going to be a neutral as I can because I wasn't there but something with the B2k situation isn't clean. Something happened deeper than egos getting in the way. The way T.U.G, or people with money, are making it sound, the other boys were jealous of Omarion and egos got in the way. My spidey senses are telling me this story goes deeper than you or I could ever know. Peep Raz B going off on Marques Houston about Omarion saying he's bipolar. Why he taped it, I'll never know.



Here's Omarion's response:

still searching for attention?..& the fan's wonder why there will NEVER be a reunion...'smdh' your a joke bruh u and the glassesabout 10 hours ago@1omarion

Here's Raz-B on twitter



I Love my B2K brothers and i dedicate this album to you guys....Nov.13th marks our 10 years signed to @sony
  • @1omarion let me save you brother once again STOP listening to @chrisstokes1969 look what he did to your last album!!!!
  • @mellymel919 the whole album bro
  • For the Record @chrisstokes1969 @marqueshouston did Molest me and i was able to forgive them and move on,but for the record its not over
  • @1omarion Now I think it's time that you Retract i believe i learned that word from your camp something that they had me do cuz it was true
  • @NayYounique hi love, please go and get the album right Now off Itunes,
  • @1omarion i love you brother i have no beef with you but you will answer on twitter since we talked dozens of times in person and phone
  • @MsJaeAre92 please go to itunes love, I wanna know what song you like best it just came out
  • @1omarion then run off after closing TUG and starting a new company with @marqueshouston chris when u know the truth how can you live w/tht
  • RT @SkySantana & i'm not calling it a comeback, it's more like a Revolution. Preparing for this takeover Bruh. @RazB2K#2010 #FollowMyLead
  • @1omarion and how you gone let @chrisstokes1969 use you to put out a press release saying that the things we walked thru were not
    I only copied a short portion of the rant but is it weird that he has a record coming out? Not to say it isn't true but just saying.
  • Did he really have to go in on the glasses? They are a bit extra though.

    Everybody involved is shady to some degree. Why is Raz-B still using B2K to sell records and promote himself? Didn't B2k break up 6 years ago?

    0 comments: