»

Monday, May 17, 2010

Diddy Covers XXL For The First Time



Diddy graces XXL's June Dub-Dime cover for the first time(o,rly?). In celebration, he brought an XXL size of his ego along with him.

“I am the champion of hip-hop...Hands down, undisputed, I’m the undisputed heavyweight champion of hip-hop. We are going to have to deal with those facts. There is nobody that can fuck with me with what I do, which is getting busy. We are going across the board, as an entrepreneur, innovator, motivator. Who was there first? Who traveled to Europe first? The first. The first. The first. The first. I was the first.”
[sic]

Besides ego-preening that only Mr. Combs could do (take that, take that), the Diddy discusses Last Train To Paris, his grind to top of hip-hop's circle of moguls, and insight into his business acumen.

XXL's June issue will be on newsstands nationwide on June 1, 2010.

0 comments: