»

Thursday, May 6, 2010

I agree....




I know this is supposed to be an entertainment blog but when I saw this story on Msn.com, I had to agree. Yesterday, a grandmother was arrested after slapping her teenage granddaughter who cursed at her. The 73 year old woman spent more than a day in jail and will not be facing any charges. I wonder if they were black I wish I would curse at my grandmother, she would slap the life out of me. That is something that is not done. You may feel some kind of way about your grandmother but you don't show it. Some people are saying that this is too much, but I agree with discipline. In this society, there is none and children are running wild. I remember Latarian Milton's grandmother being on the news saying that she would beat him if she wouldn't get arrested-he later beat her up in Wal-mart over some chicken wings. I'm not saying spanking is the only form of discipline but at least discipline your children. If your kids are beating you up in Wal-mart, there is a problem.

0 comments: