»

Friday, May 28, 2010

I'm Confused - William Hung?

A couple days ago, I was channel surfing when I came across the American Idol Finale, that's not what confused me although I am a bit confused on why the show is still going on after Simon has left and all the other judges are clearly bored. Forgive the run on sentence. Anyway, I was extremely confused once General Larry Platt hit the stage with his dancers. Yes, he is the "Pants On the Ground Man" who was too old to audition for AI anyway. I'm done throwing shade for now So he was on stage, he danced a bit, sang a word every now and then, and all of a sudden William Hung appears. Yes, that is the asian student, who seemed a bit "special" who sold a few hundred thousand records singing "She Bangs." He hit the stage in all his baggy clothing and barely sang a note. I'm just confused, check it out for yourself.


0 comments: