»

Friday, March 2, 2012

BFV S2 E16



  • I'm giving Mama Braxton's wedding a side eye. First, she wasn't seriously dating Doc, whose doctors credentials are questionable, and now she's marrying him in less than 6 weeks? This seems too rushed and she doesn't seem that interested in the wedding or marriage. She's just lackadaisical about the whole thing. This has to be for the show.
  • Is this show turning Mama Braxton into an alcoholic? 
  • I want Mama Braxton to let go of the anger she has against Papa Braxton. I know he did her wrong and I know they don't speak but she seems so angry and bitter towards him. It's been ten years and they've both moved on. They need to find common ground in their children and the 30+ years they spent together. 
  • Did Papa Braxton tell Mama Braxton when he married the mistress? I feel like the kids should have stayed out of it. If Mama Braxton didn't want Papa Braxton to know, they should have respected it. 
  • There is a reason why Toni is the only Braxton with musical success. She worked on her single and now it's released. I've seen Tamar working on music but I have yet to hear any of it. 
  • What age are men supposed to let go of ponytails? 
  • Every time Tamar talks to Vince, he looks like she annoys the mess out of him and he wants her to stop talking. 
  • Vince has lost a lot of weight and is looking a lot better.But it's obvious that he has learned nothing. He nearly died and all he wants to do is get back to work with no modification in lifestyle? I get that Vince loves his work but he does need to slow down a bit. He may not be so lucky next time.
  • This is ridickulous 2.0. This isn't going to end well. 
  • Traci is my favorite Braxton. She is too funny. I love Traci.
  • I am dead at Vince and Tamar exchanging "have a seats." 
  • What does Papa Braxton do that he's attending a conference? He can't be a pastor anymore and if he is, who is he pastoring?
  • Did he just ask if Mama Braxton was wearing white? #shade. 
  • I do think Papa Braxton is feeling some kind of way about Mama Braxton remarrying. Everyone has a hard time hearing that their ex is moving on. Even if you don't want them, it still makes you feel some kind of way when you find that they found someone else. Deep down, we all want to believe that our exes can't find someone else better than us. 
  • That "I had her my way and he'll have her his way" is a line from The Color Purple but it still drips of shade. 
  • We need a retreat for reality show parents, so they're not around while their kids are filming. I get Mama Braxton's irritation but this show has blurred the lines between mother and daughters. The situations they are put in are not mother/daughter appropriate and they are too involved in each other's lives. Trina feels like she can tell her business because she put her there. Clear boundaries and privacy don't work in the reality show business but Mama Braxton needs to regain privacy and establish clear boundaries between her and her daughters because this isn't working. 
  • I like watching Toni work because she seems so professional and clear in the direction she wants to talk.
  • I wonder why Keri and Toni divorce, they seem to get 
  • Excuse me if I'm reaching, but isn't 65 too old for a bachelorette party? I think a bachelorette tea would be more appropriate. 
  • Vince and the dog is too cute. 
  • Did they just tell their mother to take it on down? What happened to the days when being a mother was respected? You don't have to blindly agree with your mother and kiss her butt but there is a special boundary that comes with your mother. You don't talk to your mother the same way you talk to your friends or sisters. They seem to think that Mama Braxton is another sister, and at time she allows them to think that, and it's not right. Mama Braxton can't play both sides. If you want the respect of a mother, act like a mother. 

0 comments: