»

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Congrats to Snooki


#NoHate. Congrats to Snooki, who has confirmed she s pregnant and engaged. Okay. I want to know why does Snooki's face look like that. Her face is photoshopped to high heavens and it doesn't look good. I hope Snooki knows that she can no longer tan, drink, or be on Jersey Shore. Snooki may get her own show but she can't be on a show about people partying and drinking their days away if she's pregnant and has a newborn at home. I wonder who will replace Snooki.

"I have different priorities now, Snooki told Us Weekly. “I don’t care what anybody else thinks. As long as I know I’m ready and he’s ready.”
"We are not going to screw this up,” Jionni added.

Okay, Snooki. The way Jionni is talking about marriage and parenthood like it's a business is making me nervous.  This is another person that they're responsible for and their relationship seems very unstable, but #noshade.

0 comments: