»

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Lawsuit in 5,4,3,2,1....



I see Star magazine is being real messy this week. Obviously Star has been listening to the black rumor mill because rumors of a relationship between Will Smith and Duane Martin have been rampant for years. If it's true, I doubt that it would break up Will and Jada's open marriage. It's rumored that Jada has lovers. Jada has said that her and Will wouldn't compromise the life that they have built because of outside sex. I'm not saying that the rumors are false, I'm just saying that it's not enough to break up Will and Jada's marriage.

OAN: I rarely see Duane and Tischa together, which is rare for a celebrity couple. The last time they were photographed together is when they had their second son in 2010. I wonder if something is wrong.

0 comments: