»

Friday, March 23, 2012

Something's Fishy


This is not a conspiracy post because I don't believe that someone killed Whitney. I believe that Whitney, through her own free will, chose to do cocaine and had a heart attack and drowned as a result.

I do find it fishy that there was fresh cocaine in her system but no evidence in the bathroom. The whole story of who found her is shady. I've heard at least three different accounts of who found Whitney and none of them are adding up. First it was the body guard and now the hairdresser. They need to get their stories straight. I believe that someone cleaned up the room before the police were called. There is no logical reason as to why something used to snort cocaine or other evidence, the remaining lines, was not found in the room at all. I'm sure Whitney didn't do it in front of her staff and daughter, so she probably did it in the bathroom, while she was in the tub. Someone cleaned the room before the police came, which is a crime called crime scene tampering, which is a third degree felony.
 

Also, Whitney was a grown woman. She made her own choices and did what she wanted to do. Bobby did not make her a drug addict and neither did Ray J. Whitney was using drugs because she chose to. They didn't force it up her nose, she chose to use it on her free will. I know we have this perfect image of Whitney, but Whitney made her choices and Whitney suffered her consequences. This is not to chastise her or judge her, because I'm not. I didn't know her and even if I did, it's not my place to judge. I'm advocating personal responsibility for everyone.

0 comments: