»

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Random Thoughts on Evelyn and Jen



I know it's been a while but I'm back. Let's skip the formalities and get into this post. I don't have cable but I have been able to keep up with the Basketball Wives and this Jen and Evelyn thing is ridiculous.
  • I need Evelyn to have a seat and Jen to learn to fight. I don't care how prissy Jen is, no one should be able to put their hands, or clutches, on your person and they get away with it. 
  • I need someone to breakdown the animosity Evelyn has. This reminds me of elementary school when someone said, "I'm not your friend no more," and you cried or said "fine, I didn't want to be your friend anyway." Is Evelyn trying to beat Jen into submission, so that she will be her friend again? Why does Evelyn want Jen's friendship so bad? If Jen wants to leave, let her go. Evelyn is treating Jen like a runaway slave. 
  • Someone said that Nia was only brought on for that scene and I believe it. I believe the agreed to give her extra coins if she comes and stirs drama. That slap didn't even look real. It was too staged and if Jen doesn't want to be Nia's friend, so what? 
  • I don't blame Jen for wanting more. Evelyn and Jen always seemed like shopping and dinner buddies. You know that friend you call when you want company. Evelyn herself said that her and Jen never had a deep friendship, meaning they never talked about really personal things. In my opinion, Evelyn was never really Jen's friend, it seemed more like a "let's keep my enemy closer." 
  • Jen, ain't bout that life? Neither is Evelyn. When Evelyn did the dramatics of running across the table to do whatever she was going to do to Jen, she didn't even make an attempt to go to Jen, she jumped right into security's arms. If you look at his face, he was didn't even know she was jumping into his arms. Evelyn is all bark because if she really wanted to fight Jen, she would have. Evelyn can't fight. For all those who think she can, lets look at the facts, Evelyn has never thrown hands. She's thrown drinks and bottles but never hands. Evelyn is weak. Yes, I said it. Just because someone can run their mouth and throw things, doesn't mean they're strong. They know who to pick on to make themselves look strong. If someone really wants to fight you, there is no talking.



  • Evelyn is miserable. I don't know about Jen's state of happiness but Evelyn is miserable. People who have real joy, don't have the energy to exert so much anger and negativity. If Evelyn has her dream life and is getting married to her "soul mate" why the anger and why is so much energy is spent on Jen. We know what's amiss with Evelyn's relationship, but I bet it's more than that. I bet their marriage only lasts as long as their careers. The only reason they're getting married is because Vh1 is footing the bill. I have noticed they way Chad looks at Shaniece and would be willing to bet that he's made a pass or has done it. I'm sure Evelyn would be okay with it. Cheating is not a deal breaker for her.

0 comments: