»

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Brandy Behind the Music Random Thoughts



  • Brandy gets on my nerves. She's too whiny and too woe is me. I want her to have a seat in the corner.
  • I don't believe the lie about her marriage killed her career, because many people have come back from worse, I believe that the changing tide of music killed Brandy's career. Brandy is very girl next door and poppy, music was changing to be more sexy and proactive. Look at Aaliyah, Beyonce, and Ashanti, they all had a sweet quality that was very sexy. Brandy is not sexy. 
  • Why is Brandy apologizing to people who had no involvement in the accident? 
  • Can someone get Brandy an image consultant? Her look is always wrong. She needs better wigs. She just needs better. I was watching her documentary special and I appreciate that Brandy is not shallow and all that stuff but she looked busted. Scarves, basic t-shirts, not a drop of make up. Brandy was homeless chic. I don't understand why people who have 1/8 of the money, have better wigs than millionaires and popstars. Everyone should talk to Beyonce because her weaves are always on point. 
  • Ray-J needs to have a seat. He's not doing anything wrong but I just want him to have a seat. 
  • Why is Brandy so thirsty and desperate? She strikes me as desperate for a career, desperate for love, desperate for validation, just desperate. Brandy needs more self confidence. 
  • I like Brandy but I don't see her reclaiming that throne. Music and society has changed. People don't like perfect people anymore. People like drama and messiness and Brandy is not about that life. Brandy could do more acting, Broadway, behind the scenes stuff, but Brandy being the star that she was once, probably isn't happening any time soon.  

0 comments: