»

Friday, April 20, 2012

Lost RHOA Recap

This is a recap I wrote about a month ago. I forgot which episode this is from, but it's still good and hopefully everyone will still enjoy it.
  • It's so bad that I can't watch these shows without writing a review. 
  • Cynthia is putting her foot down on the wrong person. She needs to put her foot down on Peter. I believe that Mal is going by what Cynthia tells her and it can't be good. Mal seems like she has Cynthia's best interest at heart but Cynthia is too blind to see it. Who cries on their wedding day? Everyone knew that it was a bad idea. 
  • NeNe gets the side eye. Really? We're gonna ignore John's race because it's irrelevant but the fact that he has money and is throwing gifts at her has to have something to do with it. NeNe sees an upgrade from Greg. Last I heard, Greg was on the brink of broke. What does Greg do anyway? 
  • NeNe's make up is pretty though. 
  • Why are NeNe and Greg divorcing? Is it the reality show curse or is NeNe becoming too big for her britches? 
  • Someone asked Apollo to speak? Me thinks that Phaedra called in a favor to make her husband look accomplished. Not saying that Apollo isn't accomplished but really? Either Phaedra called in the favor or Bravo did because Phaedra's story line is boring. Also, what's the reason for them being in separate cars? 
  • Let's talk about this stereotype that only nerds are successful. While that may have truth to it, I'm sure there are successful jocks or people who used to be popular in high school. Your social status has nothing to do with success. It's the person. Nerds and jocks each have their strengths.
  • Phaedra and this funeral home. I'm over it.
  • I'm not saying that Kandi can't sing but her voice is not pleasing to the ear. When she sings it sounds forced. 
  • Sheree is a hater. She's hating on the fact that her daughter is half her age but has a life better than hers. Not saying that Sheree's a failure but look at it  she's 40, has no clear career, can barely get along with people, every relationship she's had has failed, everything she's owned has been repossessed or foreclosed on, and she lives in an apartment with no furniture. That doesn't look like the life. Her daughter has her dream job, a great man who is about to marry her, a nice place, and her life looks on track. It's not perfect but it seems to work. Yes, marriage is work but anything you want in life is work. Hard work shouldn't deter anyone. Sheree is a hater and misery loves company. 
  • Didn't Peter start this? Why is Cynthia checking her sister and not her husband? Cynthia trying to have a backbone is annoying me. I think she needs to check her husband and NeNe. She should have checked Peter when he asked for that $1,000 for their party but didn't allow her to plan it but happily called up NeNe. The issue isn't that he asked for the money, the issue is that she needed him to go to the mail box, which was probably less than 5 miles away, and drop off her invitations but he refused on the grounds that she should "know better." He should've known better. Let's not forget that Peter also left her agency opening without saying bye, thus embarrassing Cynthia but she didn't check him. Peter should've been checked last season with the ring thing. Peter doesn't respect Cynthia and Cynthia needs to check him, not her sister. 
  • If I was Mal, I would take Cynthia's advice and go back to France. No need of being where I'm not wanted. Mal is trying to help her sister out, who is clearly making a mistake. Everyone sees it, but her. All I've seen is Mal trying to help Cynthia out. It doesn't seem like she's trying to hurt her. 
  • Sheree, if you don't want to go and it's too far, than send your gift and stay home. 
  • Why is Dwight wearing a 3 piece suit in 100° weather? Really, Dwight. That's an example of doing too much. I'm sure he would have looked just a nice in a pair of slacks and shirt. 
  • Where is Dwight from? It seems that he's trying too hard to fake a European accent. 
  • Why is Sheree there if she's going to throw shade? Just go home.
  • Phaedra loves to put on a show. Everything has to be over the top and extravagant. Aidan doesn't care. 12 cakes is too much. That goes without saying. When I watch Aidan and Phaedra interact, I get the feeling they don't interact too much. He seems more comfortable with Apollo. Maybe Apollo really is a stay at home dad but they make it seem like he actually works. 
  • This exchange between Lawrence and Marlo is whatever. I don't even feel like he's serious. I think Bravo needed to do something so they called Lawrence, as the only openly gay male on the show and had him chastise her. 
  • I hate when people do that. Just because you failed, doesn't give you the right to discourage someone else in the name of "protection."  I think when people do that, they don't want anyone to succeed at what they failed at. Sheree is a h-a-t-e-r. 
  • If I was Sheree's daughter and future son-in-law, I would not allow her to pay for anything. Someone would come to your wedding to repossess everything. Sheree does not pay people. I would allow her to do something else, but paying is something I'd decline on.
  • Why do I get the feeling that Sheree only interacts with her older daughter when a camera is around? No one even knew Sheree had an older daughter until recently. Not saying she's a bad mother, but really?
  • Of course, the lawyer is trying to get her to sign the papers. That's his job. He doesn't make money if she doesn't get divorced. I wouldn't listen to a bias person. 
  • Side eye on the "let's be friends." No, that doesn't work. If he doesn't want to be her friend, I don't blame him. That's the consolation prize that no one wants. 
  • No Kim this episode. Hmmm.
  • They're already calling Kroy daddy? Okay, I get it, they have a baby and he's moved in but truthfully, he barely knows them. They dated less than a couple months before becoming pregnant. I'm sure Kroy is a great guy, but that would make me feel very uncomfortable. Maybe Kroy is more mature than I am but at 25/26, there are few guys who want a ready made family. 
  • BTW, congrats go out to Kim and Kroy who are expecting baby #2. 

0 comments: