»

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Kim's Been Banned Already?



I know this is a lot of KimYe posts for two days but when I saw this, I kind of gave myself a pat on the back. Sometimes I think celebs read this blog because I'll write something and voila, it happens or they say something to the sort. Not that I think Beyonce reads this blog but hey, I can dream.

Yesterday, http://viimag.blogspot.com/2012/04/run-kanye-run.htmlI said that although Kim may like Kanye, I believe that Kim was using him for attention and to raise her profile. What better to raise your profile from semi-respectable reality star who sucked and screwed her way to prominence on tape than to hang with one of the most elite Hollywood crowds. Beyonce, Kanye, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jay-Z, and Chris Martin are a very elite circle that I'm sure Kim would kill to be a part of. But Beyonce shut that down, like I knew she would.
A friend told Heat magazine“Despite Kanye being one of Jay’s closest friends,BeyoncĂ© wasted no time in banning Kim from being invited into their circle, which is exclusive to say the least.” “BeyoncĂ© is used to hanging out with Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow – she’s in a totally different league to Kim.” 
The news will come as a shock to Kimmy, who expected to become the fourth member of the Jay-Bey-’Ye superfriends club. “Bey’s marriage to Jay-Z was extremely private, and neither of them confirmed it until long after the event. Kim, on the other hand, turned her wedding into a media circus and the whole thing was filmed for a reality show,” the source explained.
I wouldn't be shocked if Jay banned Kanye from the circle. Beyonce and Jay-Z have worked very hard to build respectable careers and I'm sure they don't want their names associated with the Kardashians. As much as I respect the Kardashian hustle and what Kim has done with her lot in life, the Kardashians are known for over sharing and calling the paps. That is their career. Don't expect Beyonce to be friends with any reality stars or people she deems bad for her image anytime soon. Also, expect to see Kim showing up to more events. I'm sure that Kim and Kris are plotting.

0 comments: