»

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Rihanna Rolls Something


Can someone please come get Rihanna? Like really. I know she's a 24 year old rich, young, rock star with no kids but this bad girl image is getting out of control. I don't care if it's coke or weed, why is Rihanna posting pictures of herself rolling a mystery substance filled blunt online. It's illegal and reckless.

I know people like to defend Rihanna but she seems to be spiraling out of control. Yes, I think Rihanna needs an intervention and a break. This girl has been working non stop since 2005 and she needs to take a year to rest. She also needs to get off of social networking. I get that people like that Rihanna is so open but it's not healthy. She posts illegal pictures and insults her fans on twitter. That's not cute. None of this is cute.

I think that Rihanna will be the cause of her own downfall. There I said. The navy can have several seats.

0 comments: