»

Friday, April 27, 2012

Side Eye of the Day: Tami Roman on Basketball Wives


GIFSoup
Gurl, Bye. I want to end it at that, but I can't. I want Tami to exit stage left and take Shaunie with her. I smell BS. I'm tired of reality stars blaming editing for their negative portrayal but last I checked, when someone edits, they must have something to edit. It's calling editing, not magic. Also, didn't Tami say that they must create the drama or else they'd be fire? Right.

I think that the opposition to call for the show to be cancelled will end the employment of several African-American women who have no creative control. Why not call out the people who make the decisions about what is aired. Call out Shed Media. Call out VH1 because I will join that battle.  
I come with my storyline and things that I want to introduce and lo and behold what they want to show are those dramatic moments. There is more to us. I have thought about leaving,” she said. “I would love to see a season 5 where VH1 and Shed Media are called out to show more positive things that we’re doing and show us how we are 90 percent of the time, instead of how we are 10 percent of the time. I would love to see the brand in and of itself go out on a more positive note
I'm tired of Tami and Shaunie pretending like they have nothing to do with this drama. Isn't Shaunie the creater of this show and isn't Tami involved in 99.9% of the fights. Gurl, bye x2. Tami also knows that she will not call out Shed Media or VH1 because her coins would stop and Tami can't afford that. They can say whatever they want but Shaunie and Tami know that if the drama stops, the checks stop. No one is trying to stop anything any time soon.

0 comments: