»

Friday, April 20, 2012

Kenya Bell- Choices Video review


  • I actually like the song. It's very radio friendly and sing-a-long-able. It's catchy and would be a hit for any name brand singer. Kenya's voice is nice.
  • The solo shot isn't bad.
  • Kenya isn't the best dancer but the choreography isn't bad.
  • the energy is a bit low. The club goers look like they're counting down until they get to go home.


This video isn't bad at all. I like it. It could use some tightening in a few areas but this video isn't anything we haven't seen before. It's a basic club video. I feel like the only reason the other BBW's went in on Kenya is a, they felt like she had no power and b, they don't like her. If I was Kenya, I would not agree to another season.

P.S: I'm watching the "Sweet Dreams" video and while it isn't as bad as Sthuzie and Evilyn were making it out to be, I do think that Kenya should sing more and dance less. She looks very stiff and confused.



0 comments: