»

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Random Thoughts of The Day



  1. I haven't written about Karrueche and Rihanna's feud because it's pointless. If Rihanna wants the guy that beat her, then so be it. I do think Rihanna is doing a bit too much and she needs to have a seat in the farthest corner. 
  2. I haven't done a Kardashian post in a while, and I have no current plans to do one, but I have some thoughts. Kim and Kris in court will be interesting. Kris doesn't have a lawyer, and may not need one, but Kim is the daughter of a lawyer and and a lot richer than Kris, and has access to the best lawyers California has to offer. Kris may want to let it go. Kris knew what was going on, because there is no way that he thought he and Kim would last forever, but I think it was for a year and Kim decided she couldn't do it anymore and Kris was blindsided. I think his pride his hurt. The world knew he was getting a divorce before he did.
  3. The Kardashians and their many feuds. I respect everyone's hustle but Kim, and her delusional mother, can't possibly believe that legitimate actors, who struggled for years to get where they are, will respect them. Hollywood doesn't respect reality stars, especially not those whose claim to fame is a sex tape. I don't care what Kim and her mama try to sell us, if it wasn't for that tape, which i believe that Kim leaked since she admitted that the deal was that she kept the tape, no one would know who the Kardashians are. Now playing devil's advocate, I respect everyone's hustle and people should leave the Kardashians alone. What they're doing is legal and there is a niche for it. If they want to make a career out of selling their personal business for ratings, so be it.
  4. I am addicted to pintrest. I love that site. I don't have one yet but I have found the coolest things on the site. I have found recipes, hairstyles, fashion, make up, and the coolest wooden rug.
  5. The weather has officially broken in Maryland and I am itching to put on a dress. My goal is to wait to wear it traditionally, without stockings, boots, etc, when the temperature reaches 80°. Does 79° count?
  6. I watched The Bachelor last night, you know the show that is the format for all the For Love of shows on VH1, and I was rolling my eyes the entire time. I don't know how long they're there but to watch these people profess love for someone who they just met a month ago, is sickening. I did not watch the whole season, but I watched enough Flavor of Love, to know what went down. I'm surprised that people are still watching this show, I would think it would be stale by now.Also, I saw this on pintrest and thought it was funny because it's true. I didn't think Bachelor Ben was cute or ugly. He was okay.
  7. I've been watching Bad Girls Club and I have no intention to review it. I think the girls do too much and there's not much to review. They club, get drunk, fight, talk about each other behind their backs and want to get bad once they find out, destroy each other stuff, cry, and go home. That's about it. I did think the talk that Erica had about Elease bringing her sister to fight the twins was extremely childish. They are grown woman and they started it and now they should finish it. What is this high school? If they're big enough to do all that, then they need to be big enough to handle Elease's sister. 
  8. I'm revamping the site to include more things. It will still be the same stuff but with more stuff. 



0 comments: