»

Friday, March 9, 2012

BFV S2 E19



  • It's obvious that Toni is only doing the show because of contractual obligations. I think she thought she would be the main focus of the show but Tamar, Trina, and Towanda are the main focus because they're the most out there. Traci is a good supporting character because she's funny and adapts well to any situation. 
  • The shade someone threw when the went to the restaurant with the "Trina's band could have played here" is priceless. I don't even think Trina got that. 
  • Traci's weaves struggle sometimes.
  • Really Trina. Who needed what in the Wizard of Oz is like pop culture 101. Everyone has seen that movie at least once. 
  • If you're getting married, aren't you already in love?
  • Should you still be "growing up" at 40?
  • Miracle is a cute name for a dog. I doubt Tamar will be doing any of the gross grunt work that comes with owning a dog but I wouldn't be either. 
  • How much is Vince worth? Private planes aren't cheap to own or maintain. Go 'head Vince. OAN: I saw Vince on an old reality show, 2006, as A&R for Blackground records and he looked different but he didn't. If that makes sense.
  • I just realized how pretty Traci is. None of them are ugly; unnatural looking, yes, ugly, no. I need her to stop trying to fit in with her sisters so much and find her own identity. I hate Traci with the blonde wigs. I hate Traci's wigs. She needs a wig consultant because her wigs aren't working.
  • Papa Braxton needs to be honest. He knew that he wasn't investing from jump, he just didn't want to say it.
  • Also, I applaud Traci for finding something else to do. This singing thing has gone nowhere for the last 20 years, it's time to find some other goals. 
  • The shade that is thrown in this family is priceless. 
  • Why does Traci need so much space? She needs to start small and expand. 
  • I agree with Papa Braxton. Traci does need to go back to the drawing board and rethink this salon.
  • Is salon a WEtv story line? I feel like Traci was never going to do it. 
  • Where is the dog whisperer when you need him? Vince and Tamar know nothing about dogs. First, this is a puppy and it has to be trained. Puppies are like babies, they pee wherever and whenever they feel. Also, if the stuff in your house is that valuable, why bring in a puppy who will tear your stuff up? 
  • I believe that a wedding has nothing to do with the marriage. It's a party but other than that, you can plan a big wonderful wedding and have no concept of a big, wonderful marriage. Everyone should get married according to what they want. 
  • It's obvious Mama Braxton didn't want to get married and it's obvious she could take or leave doc.She seemed so nonchalant about a life changing decision. 
  • I agree with Tamar about her being pregnant. I doubt her and Vince did it regularly before, so I know they're not doing it regularly now .
  • That dress is actually cute for a pre-wedding cocktail party, bridal shower team, or the reception. It's not a bad looking dress at all. 
  • I usually like Mama Braxton. I am not liking her at all right now. There's something going on about her that my spirit does not appreciate. 
  • I'm guessing the joke fell flat. 
  • How dare they expect Mama Braxton to give input about her wedding!
  • I actually like that dress. It needs some alteration in the back because it's not flattering to her figure but it's nice. 
  • Kudos to them for getting it together and acting like women who are mid 30's to mid 40's.
  • There is no love going from Mama Braxton to Doc. She wanted to have a "meeting?" That's not what you call a dinner with someone you're about to marry. 
  • Trina seems like she doesn't want to be black. It's not because she only dates/marries non-black men, it just seems like she goes out of her way to not act "black." I wonder what happened to her to make her like this. 
  • Was Tamar drunk in rehearsal? Her words sounds slurred. 
  • They tore that rendention of The Lord's Prayer up. It sounded great. 
  • Duh, we all could see that Mama Braxton wasn't getting married. They knew that too, why is Towanda acting surprised? 
  • Doc will probably have a party when she tells him that she's not going to  

0 comments: