»

Friday, September 3, 2010

Don't fall for the devil's mindtricks


This is something that God spoke to me. I have fallen for the Devil's mind tricks and I know many of you have also. What is a devil mindtrick? I can't do this. I'm not good enough. Everyone is getting theirs but me. Life is so hard. I'm so broke. My car needs this or that. My life sucks. Anything to distract you from what God has for you.

Yes, life gets hard. Yes, it may seem like other people have more than you but don't fall for it. I promise it is a mind trick. Know that God has something special for you and your path is your own. Don't fall for the grass is greener mindset. Why not work on making your grass green? Also, you have no idea what their grass really looks like. Their grass may be dying or just turning green. You never know if their grass was burnt for ten years. All you're looking at is today. Trust God and be patient. Know things will work out for you. They may not work out today or tomorrow but one day you'll wake up so far from where you started from the past will be a distant memory.

I know we're in a recession but be grateful. You may not be able to do all the things you want to do but be grateful you're getting paid, you have a car to drive, you are healthy, you have a place to lay your head, and food to eat. Although it may not be all you want, be grateful. To those who don't have those things, know that change will come. Don't get discouraged and fall for the mind tricks. Once satan has your mind, it's hard to get it back. He wants you to be discouraged. he wants you to make a moutain out of a mole hill. He wants you to give up. Know that God is on your side. When times get hard, look up. Pray that God will give you strength. Ask him to lead you. Ask him for help. Know that hard times only come for a season. Don't let the devil trick you into believing your troubles are the end all and be all. Trust in God.

Realize whatever you're going through is ordained in God's eyes. He knows you and has a path for you. Also realize that he can't do it unless you're with him. Please, dust yourself off, take his hand and follow him. Once you do, you'll see your life open up in ways you've never imagined. Also, please stop believing you are God. You're not God there is only one God. I just had to say that because there is a new way of thinking that we are God. We are apart of him but you're not God. Stop it.
That is my word for the day. Don't give up, stay strong, and be patient.

0 comments: