»

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Nicki Minaj Clears Up Marriage Tweet


A couple weeks ago, Nicki Minaj and Drake announced their marriage over twitter. The next day, their reps cleaned up their mess by announcing the two had not wed. Although the story was put to rest, Nicki spoke to Dj Drama about the twitter announcement.


“Drake is just my little brother, and I kid with him all the time, that’s all,” she explained. “We were just being crazy. I think we were a little bit bored. There’s really never a dull moment. I wouldn’t say we were bored, I would say we were being mischievous.”She continued: “I was doing an interview, and every day, I see some things written about me that aren’t true. Wanted to give the blogs a bit of payback and put my own story out.

When asked if that meant she was still single, she replied: “I’m always single. I don’t date boys. I don’t like boys. It’s true. I don’t change. I think boys are yucky, and that’s it. Nothing more to say.”
Minaj will perform at the MTV Video Music Awards pre-show this weekend.

I guess, Nicki. I Guess.

0 comments: