»

Monday, September 6, 2010

Ride and Die Chicks


It is obvious that Tiny loves T.I. She was with him before he was "T.I." and has stood by him through cheating, being called a situation, and multiple prison stints. Tiny was even arrested twice because of her association with him. The first time was because of weapon charges in 2007. Either way, Tiny will do anything for T.I. including giving up a lucrative reality show, her career, and taking a drug charge.

Word on the Street is that Tiny is taking the fall for T.I. in the recent drug case. Nothing has been confirmed but that's what the rumor is. General opinion is that Tiny should take the fall because she wasn't driving and T.I. is on probation. Am I the only one protesting? I believe that all should be held accountable for what they do and if that means T.I. going back to jail, then oh well. He knows that he shouldn't be smoking or using anything in a $750,000 car and he's on probation. He knows this and she knows this. I don't know what happened because the police are being tight lipped about what was found in the car but either way, someone is going down. That someone is more than likely Tiny.
Tiny is the definition of a ridah. She stands by her man no matter what. Arrest. Check. Prison. Check. Other women. Check. Baby mamas. Check. Whatever he does, she is there. She is the chick going to jail for 15 years because she refuses to snitch on her man. She is the chick fighting other women. She is that chick who is dependent on her man. He tells her what to do and she does it. I am very spiritual and I read the bible daily and it says to submit to your husbands but the bible doesn't say be a fool. It also says that your husband should submit to God. If he has you in crazy situations, it's not love; it's foolishness. I'm not judging them because I don't know them but this is crazy.
I believe like a lot of ride and die chicks are disrespected. There is a difference in being supportive and stupid. Support your man in what he does but don't be a doormat. Your man should not have you in crazy situations. I'm not going to jail for anyone. I will be the chick who snitches. Yes, I will. 15 years is ridiculous for something you didn't do. I would sing like a canary. Let me ask those women this: where is your man? Does he come to see you? Does he put any money in your commissary? Does he call you? Is he even there for you? The irony of women and men is that if this was a woman, she would be there every chance she could. It's as if men know their worth and women don't. Men rarely put up with abuse, cheating, or other foolishness. If you're not what he wants, he will give you the deuces. I'm being real. Ladies, think long and hard before you become a ride or die chick.

0 comments: