»

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Kanye in His Own Words


Kanye West is in the October issue of XXL with his self penned story. Talking about what else? Taylor Swift. I'm tired of hearing about it, let it go. No more sappy songs Taylor or I'm going to be forced to take your guitar.


In his candid cover story, Ye speaks on the reaction he received from the infamous 2009 MTV Video Music Awards debacle. “I stress that the incident wasn’t about Taylor personally,” he explains in the story. “And it definitely wasn’t about race. Where I messed up is, at the end of the day, it’s your show, Taylor. It’s your show, MTV.”

“The relationship with the public and with your fans is like the relationship with your girlfriend,” he adds. “How could I not, at a certain point, be like, ‘I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have been at the awards show. I’m sorry.’ Not that I don’t deserve to get beat up or change who I am inside, to make sure that that doesn’t happen again.”

0 comments: