»

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I hate thieves


I'm feeling a little violated right now. I went into my closet to find one of my favorite shirts and guess what, it's missing. To be honest, my closet feels a lot emptier but I can't pin point if it's because I'm giving stuff away or if someone has sticky fingers. Mind you, this is not the first thing that is missing. I have a pair of black shoes with gold and woodette accents, well I had. They're missing without a trace. I feel violated.


How dare someone come into my house and take my stuff. I don't know who it was. It may be my sisters, even though they've all denied it. Or some stranger. I still live with my parents so this may be one of their friends dirty work. I don't know. I work ten hour days and I don't know what's going on in the house when I'm gone. Excuse the rant but I'm very angry.


I have a strong disdain for thieves. I know it's just a shirt and shoes but it's more than that. It means that someone could disrespect me that much that they would take my things. Having someone steal from you is a violation of your privacy. It makes you feel naked. I know I may be a bit dramatic, but it's true. Stealing is one of the oldest professions. There has always been haves and have nots and people who are willing to steal to have that they think they deserve. Let's face it, not everyone wants to work but they still want to have. I'm going to end this rant with forgiveness.

0 comments: