»

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Diddy Vs. 50 Cent


Remember the days when beef was confined to verses? That day has long gone. Today beef is all over the place, Twitter, petitions, on stage, wherever. Yesterday, 50 cent started a petition against Diddy exploiting B.I.G's name and although I agree with him to an extend; doesn't 50 have something to do. I mean really. If you're on your grind and working to be the best whatever you can be, you wouldn't have time to try and take someone else down. I also think 50 is trying to destroy Diddy's career like he did Ja Rule's but it's not happening. Diddy is too powerful to let 50 take him down. In addition, 50 also said he has nasty pics of Cassie. Do I have to write a "leave Cassie alone" post? She has nothing to do with this, leave her alone. Word is 50 is also going in for Drake. This shall be interesting.

Peep the petition below:

0 comments: