»

Monday, July 12, 2010

Doesn't OchoCinco have a girlfriend?


Since I first heard about The Ultimate Catch a few months ago, one question has been plaguing my mind: Doesn't Ochocinco have a girlfriend? Call me one to ruin the fantasy, but I read his book a few months ago and he talks about her in detail. I don't mean a paragraph or two, I mean an entire chapter and since I haven't heard about a split, I assumed they were still together. Maybe my assumption is wrong but anyway, I'm sick of these dating shows.

When Flava Flav first came out, I watched faithfully. When I love New York came out, I watched that too. I even watched Ray J and Real Chance of Love, until I realized the hypocrisy of these shows. If you're promoting your career, say so but don't blast the girls who are. I hate when Flav sent home girls who were doing the same thing he was or when Real or Chance treated their winners like crap. Either way, the shows are fake and getting old. I don't know if I'll watch The Ultimate Catch maybe, maybe not. For some reason, I thought we moved past that whole dating show thing. Also, kudos to VH1 for cross promoting Ocho Cinco and Terrell Owens,

0 comments: