»

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Trend Alert: Bold and Pastel Nails

I love nail polish. I have about 50 colors in my current collection and I'm looking for the newest color to add to it. My favorite colors have been a taupe pink and a bright turquoise. I love color and the best way I know how to play with it is on my nails.
Here's BYO Boy by Opi by Sephora:

You can get this shade for about $9. I personally like Sinful colors, which you can buy at walgreens for about $2. The colors are great and vibrant and last very long, although I change my polish weekly or bi-weekly depending on how much I love the shade.

Here is the color that is currently on my toes: wnw Carribean Frost which runs for $.99 to $1.49 depending on the store and you can get it at wal-mart and any drug store.

Bonus tip: buy accordingly. I have bought the prettiest colors only to have them disappear against my skin color or clash with my skin. I find that my skin shins when I'm wearing jewel toned or deep colors. One of my favorite colors is an emerald green from Sinful colors.

0 comments: