»

Monday, July 12, 2010

Famous Women and Relationships


I know I'm not one to talk about relationships but I notice a pattern with celeb relationships. We have women like Rihanna, who pussy whip a man with one look, while we have others like Halle Berry who are lose more men then they keep. Whatever the circumstance, is there a reason why Rihanna has Drake writing songs about her and Chris Brown watching videos of the two of them together?

On the heels of the nightmare called The Dream and Christina Milian's marriage and impending divorce, (I know, very original) I wonder if the failure is him or her. While searching comments on various blogs, someone brought up the point that Nick Cannon also cheated on Christina Milian stating that "their relationship became too christian-like) I.e, they weren't having sex. I don't know what happened with Christina and Dre's relationship, so I can't lump that in with this. The point is, Christina Milian is beautiful and successful, as is Halle Berry, why can't she keep a man?

Before anyone attacks me and says, "why does it have to be her fault?" I'm not saying that it is. We know The-Dream's track record with relationships, and from what I see, he doesn't seem too interested in commitment. According to Nivea, The-Dream asked for the divorce. Although, Nivea didn't really give a reason, I have to think the-Dream doesn't want a family.

In interviews, we hear him say that he doesn't go the extra effort in his daughter's life because he has nannies for that. Either way, they both have a bad relationship track record.

Is it C-Mili's fault she can't keep a man.

0 comments: