»

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Drake Addresses Canceled Free Show



Yikes!

Things went a little left at South Street Seaport where a free Drizzy show turned into a protester's riot...without the rubber bullets and smoke grenades...and actual protesters...and Drake himself. This was the crowd before Drake even arrived, so of course the po-po had to shut it down (No Terius).

Here's Mr. Graham's official statement on the situation:

“I am humbled by the crowd that showed up in support of my performance and the release of Thank Me Later. I love performing for my fans but unfortunately the show was canceled by the NYPD due to over crowding, leaving me without the chance to give my fans a real show. I’m thankful for the support that the fans have been giving me… I thank you now.”



Interesting to note is Drake was headlining this show that also included Ninjasonik and Hanson...Hanson?? Okay, I guess...Hanson though? :| No hate, just confusion. Maybe they're back to show Bieber who first diagnosed the fever.

Question, who put this show together??

0 comments: