»

Saturday, June 26, 2010

I'll Believe It When I see it


There are rumors flying around the blogosphere saying that Beyonce will be giving her father a pink slip because of his cheating on her mother. In February, Matthew was proven to be the father of Alexsandra Wright's baby and ordered to pay $8200 a month in child support. Word on the street is that Beyonce is not talking to her father and that is scaring the execs at Columbia records.



"Beyoncé was horrified to find out her dad cheated on her mom. She always looked up to him, and she is very close to her mom, so this has hit her really hard. She is refusing to speak to him, which is making things difficult where it comes to managing her career. Some people at Columbia now think it would be better to move him aside."



I don't know how true this is nor do I expect Beyonce to make a statement about this anytime soon but I doubt it. Beyonce's spoke person stated that the rumors are false. Only time will tell.

0 comments: