»

Monday, June 14, 2010

Nicki Minaj names new album "Catch me"


It seems that everyone is caught up in the Nicki Minaj vs. Lil Kim beef except Nicki Minaj. It seems as if she has kept it moving with her spread in Black Men magazine and upcoming Vibe cover.

Nicki told her Barbz over at her fan site that she's working with Swizz Beatz on the upcoming album and that she never gets high:

He definitely expressed interest in an interview one time. I was excited because I was like, ‘Swizz Beatz, I love his style.’ And as a matter of fact, we got some sh*t. It's one called Catch Me that will definitely make the album and it’s a masterpiece from me and Swizz."

“It’s a little singing, a little rapping, but it’s like a different vibe. It’s a moody vibe. It’s just dope. And the beat sounds really futuristic, but it’s mellow futuristic. It gets you in this weird, like you’re high type sh*t, even though I don’t get high and I never have.”



0 comments: