»

Monday, June 14, 2010

Side Eye of the Day: Diddy is waiting for marriage

Cassie can retire all hopes of Diddy tipping for life because he has vowed to lay off on children until marriage. Diddy, who has six kids from 3 women, has decided that he will not condone having kids out of wedlock. Isn't he already doing that? I guess child support for five kids is alot.

“I have six kids from three relationships. They don’t live together. Opportunity wasn’t really knocking at my door for marriage. I don’t condone having children out of wedlock but they were my circumstances and I’m a proud father and I take care of them. I’m involved in their lives and I take care of the mothers of my children and when the day comes I’ll get married. I’m not gonna have any more kids until I get married.”

0 comments: