»

Monday, June 14, 2010

Alica Keys Calls Pregnancy Gift From God


Remember what we said last time, he who is without sin. Alicia Keys recently gave The Mirror her first interview about her pregnancy and here are her comments:

Speaking to The Mirror about her baby bump the Empire State singer said: “I can’t wait to become a mum. No question.
“It’s the most beautiful gift in the world. Truly a gift from God. I have an amazing mother – she is a best friend to me. And I would like to be the same to my child.”
She told the tabloid: “Adopting is definitely not out of the question. I would love to figure out the ways that could work for me.
“I felt I wanted to scoop up the children I met in Africa and take them home. At this point I kinda feel I have amazing brothers and sisters in Africa.”


I won't throw shade at Ms. Keys because all babies are gifts from God. That. Is. All.

0 comments: