»

Monday, June 21, 2010

Messy Moments: Putting Your Foot in Your Mouth Twice



Back in the day, about 2002, when a celeb said or did something out of pocket it blew over because no one could tell them directly how they felt. Now, when a celeb does something they hear about it ASAP via twitter. The Dream had to delete his twitter @officialdream after receiving comments from Ciara fans for this comment.


I think so. You only get so many times to, and I won’t say fail, but not achieve. There’s an expectation of where Ciara should be in her career. To others, she’s achieved but not to us, because we saw where her career was headed. But now she’s back on the horse. When she first came out I, like Lil Jon and Jazze Pha, understood exactly who she was. It was that whole Atlanta vibe because if i’m not Atlanta, no one is. I knew if I had a chance to get with her creatively, there’s a specific type of swagger that she’s got. Tricky and I did her whole album, but it’s not all shallow songs like “Ride.” There’s play time but there’s substance too, it’s a great listen.


Here are his responds to the tweets:
Look up the word context. And also become familiar with the phrase “taken out of context” it helps.
I believed in Ciara when every1 else walked away &talked shit I love her that’s my sister!Actions speak louder than words

Here is another quote he's been receiving flack for:
I don’t because my “helping out” turns into expectations. I’ll get Violet on a late night maybe one or two times, but after that, no. If Christina’s tired, call the nanny, call Violet’s granny. We got people.

Here is his response:

Everyday I’m with my kids is fathers day they will love no matter what! Rich or poor! That’s who I work for!

Then the twitter account was deleted.

(vianecolebitchie.com)

0 comments: