»

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Review: Bad Girls Club Miami Premiere


Last night I was flipping through the channels when I noticed the new season of Bad Girls Club has premiered. My first thought was, why hadn't anyone told me? So I went to on demand and immediately began watching. After ten minutes, my secong thought was: these girls are doing too much. They weren't even in the house for two days and they already fought three times and divided the house. Last season it took at least a week. This season feels to forced.


Last season was the best season of Bad Girls Club ever. There was so much drama and nearly everyone went home. We know that most of it was staged but it didn't feel too staged. The first thing I did was compare the new girls to the old girls. Morgan is the wanna be Natalie, she has the annoying voice and the I run LA Miami vibe. She is a bit of Kate because she's pretending she's too good for the girls. Erica is a bit of Flo because she tries to keep the girls from acting crazy but I can see that blowing up. Catya is the Kendra because she just wants to hang on and have fun with whoever it is, no matter if they hit her in the face. Danielle is like Amber because she doesn't start alot of mess but she doesn't take too much. Lea is the Annie because she may look bad but she really isn't that bad. Kristen is like Lexi because she's just doing too much. It's the first night and you're already giving lap dances in the club. It's too much.

I give the show a 7 out of 10 for trying.
Here's some video from the show:






0 comments: