»

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Stupid Boy Swag


Yes, I'm going to go in on Soulja Boy. I need someone to come and get Soulja Boy. I don't like his lyrics or him for that matter but someone needs to offer him guidance. I thought that we discussed that men should stay away from thirsty hoes. Obviously Soulja didn't get the message. Yesterday, a video surfaced that Kat Stacks took in Soulja's Boy hotel room where she tells the world that Soulja Boy does not have what it takes in the bedroom and shows several lines of cocaine.


I think Fabolous said it best with these tweets:

I'm not going to judge because I don't know him but I will say this: we have seen video and pictures depicting the underage star drinking, smoking weed, and now using drugs. I know he is young but where are his parents? Where are the people who should be looking out for him? He needs someone to slap him a few times before he ends up strung out and broke. I think Soulja should listen to Fab. Has he ever been arrested? Does he have a history with groupies? None that we know of. As far as we can see, Fab has kept his nose clean.

Let's get into Kat Stacks. If there was ever a poster child for thirsty hoes, it's this chick right here. She is Superhead 2.0. I just noticed her name is similar to Karrine Steffans'. But anyway, this chick became famous from putting people on blast. She uses drugs and beats her mother up. This is a woman with nothing to lose and everything to gain. She has no morals. Why does he think she wouldn't put him on blast? I don't know if the coke is his but something has to give. Is the sex that good that people are still messing with this chick? Do y'all not see the videos? Someone get Soulja Boy and Kat Stacks-separately.

0 comments: