»

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Celebrate You: Getting Organized


One morning God said to me "this room is like your life, disorganized."So this is my project for the week. I am organizing my life and my room. I am far from organized. In the 3rd grade, my teacher made a Venn diagram specifically for me on how to organize my desk. My room is a mess and my life needs more organization. So I borrowed three large boxes from my job and one small one for the overflow and started organizing this morning.I labeled them toss, keep, and donate. I have alot of things in my toss box. I have magazines, lonely socks, mail, and other random things in that box. I have a few things in my donate box, mainly college books, old clothes and shoes, books I haven't touched in a while, and things I feel will help others. I have nothing in my keep box but I'm going to the dollar store and getting containers. I have to learn to organize my space.


I'm also learning how to organize my life. After I wake up and read, I write my daily to do list. I also schedule my mornings before I leave for work at 9:30 or 10 depending on the day. It helps alot but I must admit I fell off a bit. I am currently

0 comments: