»

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Make Up Bag

I'm going to update this with several pictures of my make up bag and go to items tomorrow but I'm going to tell you my go to items.


1. black eyeliner- my eyeliner of choice is the red Maybeline two pack. I think it's called expert eyes but please don't ask me to lie. I used the black velvet and I have to number them so I don't get them confused.

2. mascara- right now I'm using Maybeline The Falsies. I saw it at Wal-Mart and immediately bought it. I like and I have a coupon for Maybeline so I'll buy it again.

3. neutral eyeshadow- I have so much eyeshadow but my favorite is Smog by Urban Decay. This is a bronze eyeshadow that adds definition to my eyes without being too out there. I wear this nearly every day.

4. neutral lip gloss- I have alot of lip gloss and I'm stepping the realm of lipstick but I stick with my natural lip gloss. My face can't hold too much heavy make up so I keep it neutral. I use Maybeline Cherry Cola lip gloss or a faint pink gloss. This matches my lip color and gives me a much needed shine. I also use a brown lip gloss this works well too.

5. Eyebrow razor- I get my eyebrows threaded monthly but when I need a touch up, I go to my razor. It costs a dollar and gets rid of that stubborn hair.

These are the essentials that every woman should have. Not every woman is big on makeup but neutral colors will give you a nice glow.

0 comments: