»

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Damn, you and your morals!


Something interesting has been happening to me for the last few weeks, an acquaintance of mine has been offering to pay to put cream in my coffee. He's been offering astronomical amounts for me to do things for a short period of time. $50 for a hand job, $150 to do cunnilingus, $500 to go all the way. We've been going back and forth for the past six months. He'd ask we'd talk for a bit and I'd say no and the matter was dropped for a few weeks. A couple days ago, I saw him with some money and I had a moment of weakness and wanted it and bam the convo started again. After going back and forth via text message, in front of his girlfriend non the less, I finally shut the matter down and told him to give up. His response: damn you and your morals!


Really? Morals are something to be damned? What happened to the day when people actually respected morals. I would never take this man up on his offer not because I'm rich and I don't need the money but because all money is not good money. So I make $500 for an hour but what are the real costs? His girlfriend is insane, literally, and the last thing I need is her coming to give me a beat down.

Why I stand by my morals:


1. I know this man doesn't care about me: he's cheated on his girlfriend at least 3 times with mutual acquaintances, I'll be another knotch in his belt.


2. he has no respect for his girlfriend: if he doesn't respect the woman he's been with for over a decade, why would he respect someone he's only known for a year?


3. who pays for sex and who gets paid for sex: its called prostitution and it goes against all I believe. I wouldn't be able to enjoy it because I'd feel so dirty but that's me.


Now that this one is over, he's moved on to someone else and I'm sticking by my morals. It is what it is.

0 comments: