»

Monday, August 9, 2010

Savannah Bryant: Baby Mama or Side Kick


The more I know about Savannah Bryant's and Lebron James' relationship, the more I wish I didn't know. In an exclusive interview with Harper's Bazaar, Savannah gave these soundbites.

On making the move to Miami:

Personally, Miami was not my favorite place. Vacationing there is great: You go for three days and get some sun, and it’s time to go home,” she explains. But the weather helped win her over. “When they told me it doesn’t get any colder than 50 degrees, that sold me. We get below-zero weather in Cleveland. … I can’t wait to have a sunny Christmas. It will definitely be an adjustment, but we’ll make it. We’re not complaining.

On her faith in her relationship with Lebron but lack of concern for groupies:

Whatever LeBron felt was comfortable, I’m with him. I just love him so much. We’re soul mates. [Groupies] I’m not worried. We’re good. Our relationship is good.

On worrying about Lebron putting a ring on it and being MORE than a baby mama:

I’ve definitely not put a fire under his ass. I would never rush him to do something like that. We’re really comfortable with the way things are now. And it’s not up to me. When it happens, it happens. We talk about it. If we do it, I want it to be forever. I’m the mother of his children. I’m not a baby mama. There’s a lot more to me than that.

Lebron said this about his long time girlfriend and mother of his kids:

A person like myself always needs a great sidekick and a person you can rely on no matter the circumstances. And she’s that, She’s got my back, and I love her for that.

Okay. Lebron gets a side eye for that. I don't know how I'd feel about that. She's your side kick, not a partner but a side kick. I guess Lebron, I guess.

0 comments: