»

Monday, August 23, 2010

Celebrate You: Positivity Movement


Imagine you had a person following you around everyday. This person eats, sleeps, works, exercises, showers, does everything with you. Imagine that this person only told you negative things. Everything you do, this person is there with negativity. What would you do? You'd probably put them in their place or tell them to kick rocks. What would you do if this person was you?

Huh? You may act confuse but you know it's true. We are our biggest cheerleaders and our biggest critics. We criticize and down ourselves more than anyone else. We have big dreams but we stop ourselves due to fear. This week has been a bit difficult for me with my sisters leaving for school and me being the only one there but I will be adding positive affirmations to my daily meditations.

My affirmations:

Life change is not a bad thing
I can achieve all of my dreams
I am worthy of good things
I am loved
God loves me and I trust the plans he has for me

0 comments: