»

Friday, February 3, 2012

BFV S2 E12


  • Hold on, Tamar makes money off of music? When did that happen? Tamar's first, and last, album was 13 years ago and her last single was two years ago, and I only knew that because I wikipedia'd it. The only Braxton that has ever been musically relevant is Toni. 
  • Dare I say that I agree with Tamar? Dang, Vince, do you not trust Tamar at all? Tamar doesn't know anything about the move, she doesn't even know where she's moving to. That's a lot. Is their relationship always like that? This is a red flag for me because if I was married, I'd want to make these decisions together. Tamar is not a child. Age wise, she is an adult and she should have some input in this move. Then Vince has the nerve to say something about team work. Vince, have several seats. 
  • Where did Trina get that Canadian accent?
  • Is Christian really on this show? Trina is all kinds of disrespectful to Gabe. I know that Gabe has his issues but if you're living in his house, he's feeding you, your kids, and your sister and her 3 kids, the man deserves more respect than Trina is giving him. If you don't wanna be with this man, if he repulses you that much, pack your stuff and leave. Last I checked, no one was holding Trina hostage. 
  • Trina's still married right? This is not behavior of a married woman with kids. You know Trina did not check into that hotel alone. 
  • I'm thinking that the Braxton sisters are a bunch of haters. They don't support Traci's salon, Trina's band, or Tamar's radio gig. I don't know how they feel about Towanda's acting but I imagine that they hate on that too. I guess anything that is not this Braxton family album is not supported but we all know that album isn't happening.
  • Kudos to Towanda for getting her own place.
  • Was that bench line supposed to be slick? "Maybe I can get a bench and dedicate it to you, then I can sit on you all day." Really. How about you sit on the bench with the wanted ads and wait for the bus to come?
  • This negro tried it. Wow. Then he said you're fulfilling you're needs with devices. I'm too through. There is nothing charming or cute about any of this. Andre, you're pussy priviledges were revoked when Towanda filed the separation papers. You're not doing anything to get them back. Maybe if you were bringing income, paid some bills, helped with the household, etc, she might break you off some cookie but negro you tried it. 
  • What does Andre have to barter with? Yes, he published his book but he's unemployed and homeless. He has no bartering tools. Did he just say good riddance? Wow, he tried it. I would have knocked him out and keep it moving it. This negro is bold. He lives with his grandmother at 50 and has no income but he's making demands and giving ultimatums. Yes, Andre it is her house because she put the down payment on the house and I'm sure it's in her name.Andre is a loser.
  • If Trina thinks her marriage is on life support, she should pull the plug and move on. If something is on life support, it means that it is clinically dead and the chances of it making a full recovery is slim.
  • Why is Vince mad at Tamar? What happened?
  • Tamar, who is trying to steal Vince? He seems like a nice person but he's not someone I would look at and go, I have to have him. 
  • If Tamar calls herself a "puppy" one more time, I'm gonna scream. 
  • Vince and the water in her face was too much. I'm getting brother and sister vibe from them. I don't get a husband and wife vibe. No husband would say that to his wife but a brother would say that to his sister. I doubt Vince and Tamar are having sex. 
  • Whoever put the idea that every time someone says something to Tamar that is less than total admiration, she deserves an apology, needs to be shot. Tamar, grow up.
  • Can they give Towanda a new opening scene mag? Towanda and those two ponytails are not cute and they needed to go yesterday. 
  • Andre and his Jedi mind tricks. Run, Towanda, run. This negro has no plans on changing and he's hoping to wear you down until you let him have sex and live with you. Did Andre help her move the last time?
  • I don't know if I would take relationship advice from Vince and Tamar, something seems amiss about their relationship. 
  • That's Towanda's house? I need to move to Atlanta because that house is gorgeous. 
  • Why would Towanda open that door? He's trying to move himself in bit by bit next thing you know, Andre will be living there and getting pussy privileges. He's slowly but surely creeping his way back in there. 
  • Traci and that ugly blonde wig. They need a wig consultant because they only person who picks good wigs is Trina and sometimes her wigs are questionable.
  • Tamar needs to get out of Towanda's closet. If I was Towanda, I would be highly annoyed. 

0 comments: